Randox Toxicology Ltd. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Randox Toxicology Ltd.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $10.2M per year.
- Randox Toxicology Ltd.'s estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Randox Toxicology Ltd. has 66 Employees.
- Randox Toxicology Ltd. grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Randox Toxicology Ltd. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Randox Toxicology Ltd.?
Delivering innovative solutions for fast and accurate drug detection, Randox Toxicology is a primary manufacturer of Biochip Array Technology, ELISA, reagents, automated systems and quality control material for clinical and forensic toxicology. With the world's largest toxicology test menu detecting over 500 drugs and metabolites, Randox Toxicology are continually first to market with novel drug tests including synthetics cannabinoids, kratom, DOx Series and bath salts. Patented Biochip Array Technology, designed to work across multiple matrices, boasts cutting-edge multiplex testing capabilities facilitating simultaneous drug detection from a single sample. Significant re-investment in Research & Development has allowed Randox Toxicology to transform the landscape of drugs of abuse testing, offering the most advanced screening technology on the market.keywords:Biotechnology