Raise the Roof Productions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Raise the Roof Productions's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.9M per year.
- Raise the Roof Productions's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Raise the Roof Productions has 58 Employees.
- Raise the Roof Productions grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Raise the Roof Productions currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Raise the Roof Productions?
Raise the Roof is an independent television production company based in Glasgow and one of the fastest growing 'indies' in the UK. We specialise in making popular features and formatted factual entertainment programmes. Founded in 2010 by Kirstie Allsopp, Phil Spencer, Sarah Walmsley & Jane Muirhead with the aim of producing top quality content with high end production values, ambition and scale as well as nurturing new talent in Scotland. In 5 years of business, we've produced over 200 hours of TV, 15 network series, as well as digital content, books and merchandise. Our most recent productions include 'Kirstie's Handmade Christmas' (Channel 4), 'TV That Made Me' hosted by Brian Conley (BBC One), 'Kirstie and Phil's Love It or List It' (Channel 4), 'Holiday of my Lifetime with Len Goodman' (BBC One), 'Building Dream Homes' (BBC Two), 'Kirstie's Fill Your House For Free' and 'Phil Spencer: Secret Agent' (Channel 4), to name a few.keywords:N/A