Raffles Europejski Warsaw Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Raffles Europejski Warsaw's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.4M per year.
- Raffles Europejski Warsaw's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Raffles Europejski Warsaw has 88 Employees.
- Raffles Europejski Warsaw grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Raffles Europejski Warsaw currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Raffles Europejski Warsaw?
The Hotel Europejski in Warsaw opened in 1857 and for decades was one of the most recognizable hotels in Europe. Today, the symbol of 19th and 20th century Warsaw returns to its glory days, opening its doors under the Raffles Hotels & Resorts brand. Since opening its first hotel in Singapore, Raffles has become an icon among five-star hotels, providing guests with unrivalled service in spectacular interiors. Raffles Europejski Warsaw is one of three, after Paris and Istanbul, hotels of the famous Raffles chain in Europe. It will offer 106 rooms and suites, featuring unique interior design elements, as well as restaurant, a Long Bar, patisserie, the Humidor, conference and business rooms, indoor pool and a SPA.keywords:N/A