Rafay Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rafay Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.3M per year.
- Rafay Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Rafay Systems's total funding is $8M.
- Rafay Systems has 50 Employees.
- Rafay Systems grew their employee count by 43% last year.
- Rafay Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Rafay Systems?
The Rafay Systems Multi-Cluster Management Platform is a turnkey offering that automates Kubernetes cluster management, application deployment and operations at scale. The platform enables development, operations and site reliability engineering teams to govern, manage and monitor multiple Kubernetes clusters and distros, and operating applications in Kubernetes environments running on-premise, in the cloud or at the Edge. Rafay accelerates team productivity resulting in faster time-to-market for new business capabilities. Consumed as a service, Rafayￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs platform eliminates the need to build an in-house platform. The platform significantly simplifies cluster management and application deployment in cloud and/or on-premise environments. Organizations can now achieve their desired levels of reliability, availability and performance with any combination of public cloud environments through a developer-friendly SaaS offering.keywords:N/A