RadiaBeam Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RadiaBeam Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.4M per year.
- RadiaBeam Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- RadiaBeam Technologies has 43 Employees.
- RadiaBeam Technologies grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- RadiaBeam Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is RadiaBeam Technologies?
RadiaBeam Technologies manufactures accelerators for industrial, medical and security applications, as well as accelerator components (magnets, diagnostics and RF structures). RadiaBeam is actively developing new technologies in the areas of advanced accelerators, novel beam instrumentation and industrial applications of accelerators. Our mission is to develop industry-changing devices from innovative technologies and ideas. We commercialize intellectual property developed in-house and acquired from research institutions. In the pursuit of truly outstanding devices, we will leverage our expertise in the areas of radiation production and measurement, as well as the expertise of new team members.keywords:Biotechnology,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics