Ra Medical Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ra Medical Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.6M per year.
- Ra Medical Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Ra Medical Systems's total funding is $150.1M.
- Ra Medical Systems has 122 Employees.
- Ra Medical Systems grew their employee count by 54% last year.
- Ra Medical Systems currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Ra Medical Systems?
Advanced Excimer Laser-Based Vascular and Dermatological Therapies We are a commercial-stage medical device company leveraging our advanced excimer laser-based platform for use in the treatment of vascular and dermatological diseases. We believe our products enhance patients quality of life by restoring blood-flow in arteries and clearing chronic skin conditions. We currently manufacture and market two lines of products: DABRA Catheter and Laser is cleared by the U.S. FDA as a tool for the minimally invasive endovascular treatment of vascular blockages resulting from lower extremity vascular disease, which includes peripheral artery disease (PAD), which commonly occurs in the legs. Pharos Excimer Laser Pharos is designed for use in the treatment of inflammatory skin conditions and is FDA cleared as a tool used in the treatment of psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, and leukoderma. Our goal is to become the leading medical device company marketing excimer lasers as tools for the treatment of endovascular diseases.keywords:N/A