RWDC Industries Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RWDC Industries's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.6M per year.
- RWDC Industries's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- RWDC Industries has 55 Employees.
- RWDC Industries grew their employee count by 57% last year.
- RWDC Industries currently has 1 job openings.
What Is RWDC Industries?
RWDC Industries is on a mission to replace petroleum-derived materials with safe, sustainable alternatives. We have developed technology to harvest outputs of a microbial fermentation process using plant-based oils that produces a naturally occurring biodegradable polymer called PHA (or polyhydroxylalkanoate).\n\nPHAâ€™s are biopolymers naturally produced by microbial fermentation of plant-based oils or sugar. RWDCâ€™s PHA â€” Solon â€” is certified by TÃœV Austria to be fully biodegradable in soil, water and marine conditions. Solon is 100% biodegradable with no toxic residue.\n\nSolon is a global solution to todayâ€™s plastic waste management challenge, and it's an ideal material for replacing petroleum-derived, single-use plastics â€” such as cutlery, cups, bags, plates and bowls.\n\nSolon safely biodegrades in natural environments, leaving absolutely no harmful remains or byproducts.keywords:N/A