RJW Transport Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RJW Transport's estimated annual revenue is currently $63.3M per year.
- RJW Transport received $Undisclosed in venture funding in March 2019.
- RJW Transport's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- RJW Transport has 193 Employees.
- RJW Transport grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- RJW Transport currently has 5 job openings.
What Is RJW Transport?
RJW TRANSPORT is proud to say "We have been in business over 30 years!" Taking the philosophy of Customer First from day one and a constant focus on improvement in both processes and technology; RJW Transport now proudly operates out of 1.5m sq ft in Woodridge, IL while managing a fleet of over 850 pieces of equipment and 600+ employees Key Service Offerings: - National LTL, Volume LTL/Partial Truckload - including the largest Protect from Freeze fleet in the region - National Truckload and Intermodal - Warehousing and Fulfillment - Retail Consolidation - Packaging - Trade Show, Expedited and Event/Tour Logistics - 3rd Party Common Carrier LTL - Internal Co-Packing Services and Retail fulfillment - Las Vegas facilities to support Trade Show customers RJW has achieved AIB and organic certification, as well as a 'Pacesetters Award' from Progressive Grocer acknowledging our explosive growth and success managing our retail consolidation program.keywords:N/A