REV UP BRANDS Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- REV UP BRANDS's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.1M per year.
- REV UP BRANDS's estimated revenue per employee is $212,093
- REV UP BRANDS has 43 Employees.
- REV UP BRANDS grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- REV UP BRANDS currently has 1 job openings.
What Is REV UP BRANDS?
Revolution Dancewear is now REV UP BRANDS! In 1996, we opened the doors as Revolution Dancewear, a wholesale manufacturer of dance apparel selling well below retail exclusively to dance schools in the United States and Canada. We grew rapidly and expanded our reach in 2012 by entering the European dance market with our direct to consumer Dance Direct brand. Today, through strong organic growth and smart acquisitions, we now operate as six global dance brands and are continuing the momentum as REV UP BRANDS. We have offices in the U.S., England, and France and are proud to provide quality products and services to dancers and studio owners world wide.keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion,Human Resources Hr
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The Tie Bar||$11.6M||55||-2%||N/A|
|Monica + Andy||$14.8M||70||-1%||N/A|
|REV UP BRANDS||$9.1M||43||8%||N/A|