RCS Behavioral & Educational Consulting Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RCS Behavioral & Educational Consulting's estimated annual revenue is currently $7M per year.
- RCS Behavioral & Educational Consulting's estimated revenue per employee is $167,143
- RCS Behavioral & Educational Consulting has 42 Employees.
- RCS Behavioral & Educational Consulting grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- RCS Behavioral & Educational Consulting currently has 1 job openings.
What Is RCS Behavioral & Educational Consulting?
Realizing Children's Strengths (RCS) was developed to provide the highest quality of individualized behavioral and educational services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disabilities. We believe that every child has unique skills and we are dedicated to helping each child develop these skills and reach their full potential. RCS Behavioral & Educational Consulting provides a variety of direct, consultative, and training services to schools, agencies, families, and individuals with developmental disabilities, infant to adult. Applied Behavior Analysis is the major treatment modality employed by RCS, with an emphasis on the Verbal Behavior approach to communication. Our Clinical Team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and other experts in the field, support and guide parents and educators through our teaching procedures.keywords:N/A