RAPTOR Mining Products Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RAPTOR Mining Products's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.2M per year.
- RAPTOR Mining Products's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- RAPTOR Mining Products has 119 Employees.
- RAPTOR Mining Products grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- RAPTOR Mining Products currently has 1 job openings.
What Is RAPTOR Mining Products?
Raptor is an international mining parts supply, design and engineering company head quartered in Edmonton, Alberta with CISC's (Continuous Improvement Service Centers) in Miami, Florida, Wolvega, Netherlands, Barrie, Ontario, and with CIDC's (Continuous Improvement Distribution Centers) in Salt Lake City, Utah and Shanghai, China. Raptor specializes in high performance wear products that are designed to maximize equipment availability and increase mining productivity by reducing downtime. Thank you for taking the time to ready our profile, and to further answer any questions you may have about Raptor Mining Products Inc. and any of it's product line, please visit Raptor's website at www.raptorwearparts.com.keywords:N/A