Qvella Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Qvella Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.3M per year.
- Qvella Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Qvella Corporation's total funding is $39.7M.
- Qvella Corporation has 89 Employees.
- Qvella Corporation grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Qvella Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Qvella Corporation?
Qvella is a molecular diagnostics company founded in 2009 by a group of scientists and engineers with the primary goal of dramatically reducing time to results in microbiology. This objective, widely recognized as highly desirable, has proved elusive yet holds the promise of revolutionizing how medicine is practiced by offering actionable results in clinically relevant time frames to improve patient outcomes and save lives. Qvella's Field Activated Sample Treatment (FAST) technology utilizes a novel electrical lysing and sample treatment technique we call e-lysis; enabling direct and fully-automated rapid detection of infectious agents from unenriched biological samples.keywords:Food & Beverages,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals