QUI tequila Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- QUI tequila's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.8M per year.
- QUI tequila's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- QUI tequila has 47 Employees.
- QUI tequila grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- QUI tequila currently has 1 job openings.
What Is QUI tequila?
QUI is made in small batches in the highlands of Jalisco, Mexico. Each batch is aged for three and a half years in hand-selected American Whiskey and French Bordeaux barrels. These years of maturation give QUI the rare and highly coveted extra-añejo designation as well as its signature hazelnut, vanilla and butterscotch characteristics. After aging, QUI is filtered and redistilled for an incredibly soft finish creating the world's first platinum extra-añejo tequila. QUI has been awarded the Gold Medal in the Spirits of the Americas Competition as the finest extra añejo judged and named by the Wall Street Journal as one of the "Five Best Bottles to Buy Now."keywords:N/A