QT Ultrasound Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- QT Ultrasound's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.1M per year.
- QT Ultrasound's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- QT Ultrasound has 76 Employees.
- QT Ultrasound grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- QT Ultrasound currently has 4 job openings.
What Is QT Ultrasound?
Transmission Ultrasound is an emerging technology based on tomographic transmission ultrasound and capable of generating 3D speed-of-sound images of the breast. The result is a highly detailed look at breast health from the inside. QT Ultrasound is a new non-invasive imaging tool for diagnostic assessment of breast health. The transmission ultrasound, together with reflection ultrasound, provide highly complementary and synergistic information about breast tissue. Radiologists can use this information to make better decisions about breast health. QT Ultrasound has received FDA 510(k) clearance to market its Transmission Ultrasound breast scanner. At this time, it is not intended as a replacement for screening mammography.keywords:N/A