Publicize Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Publicize's estimated annual revenue is currently $16M per year.
- Publicize received $Undisclosed in venture funding in October 2014.
- Publicize's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- Publicize has 64 Employees.
- Publicize grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Publicize currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Agility PR Solu...||$21.5M||148||N/A||N/A||3.7/5||N/A|
|Prezly ? Fricti...||$2.2M||15||N/A||N/A||4.4/5||$2,880|
What Is Publicize?
Publicize is a startup aiming to disrupt the PR industry. The company was founded by a former VentureBeat writer, when he realized that the PR industry's business model was broken for startups. Our mission as a company is to change the way companies approach PR and the media.keywords:Human Resources Hr
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
(MIAMI) — FIFA has agreed to make public its vote on the host for the 2023 Women's World Cup. The organization's decision-making body is
WASHINGTON, D.C. WRBL - In a unanimous vote, the United States House of Representatives voted on a resolution to publicize the "final
AKIPRESS.COM - The general public in Kyrgyzstan does not know on what conditions the protocol on regulation of the Kyrgyz-Tajik border