Public Label Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Public Label's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.8M per year.
- Public Label's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- Public Label has 59 Employees.
- Public Label grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Public Label currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Public Label?
Never before in the history of humanity have we experienced the adoption of cultural movements by individuals and groups across borders and worldwide at incredible speeds, with profound impact. These movements influence how individuals think, act, feel, and directly determine which brands they choose to engage withâ€“ and ultimately buy. At Public Label, our mission is to help brands recognize and align with consumerâ€™s motivations and cultural movements and understand what compels them to make the choices they do. We identify and harness cultural trends by tapping into what people already believe in to build stronger brand affinity and loyalty, which results in actions that drive conversion, which ultimately leads to brand growth.Âkeywords:N/A