Psyonix Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Psyonix's estimated annual revenue is currently $37M per year.
- Psyonix's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- Psyonix has 183 Employees.
- Psyonix grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Psyonix currently has 16 job openings.
What Is Psyonix?
Located in beautiful downtown San Diego, Psyonix is a family-owned and operated, critically-acclaimed independent video game developer and leading experts in Unreal Engine technology and multiplayer gaming. For more than 15 years, the studio has been a driving force behind some of the most successful games in the industry, including Gears of War, Mass Effect 3, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Bulletstorm, Unreal Tournament III, Unreal Tournament 2004, and the award-winning sports-action hit, Rocket League.keywords:Automotive,Entertainment,Gaming