Provident State Bank Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Provident State Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.8M per year.
- Provident State Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Provident State Bank has 61 Employees.
- Provident State Bank grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Provident State Bank currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Provident State Bank?
Provident State Bank is an independently owned community bank that was originally established on March 26, 1904 as the Provident Savings Bank of Preston, Maryland. The bank was opened primarily as a savings bank but opportunities quickly arose for the bank to better service the needs of its community. Thus, in 1912 the bank changed to a state bank to provide its customers with all of the benefits of a commercial bank. Provident State Bank is a member of FDIC and is a Equal Housing Lender. In 1972 the Directors of Provident State Bank decided to expand from Preston and built their first branch in Secretary, Maryland. Over the next thirty five years the bank opened eight additional locations in the Mid Shore Area. Today Provident State Bank has seven banking locations in Caroline, Dorchester and Talbot counties. Our mission is to understand the core values of the customers and communities we service while delivering the BEST service of any bank on the Mid Shore.keywords:N/A