Proteus Digital Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Proteus Digital Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $83.2M per year.
- Proteus Digital Health received $50.0M in venture funding in April 2016.
- Proteus Digital Health's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Proteus Digital Health's total funding is $475.1M.
- Proteus Digital Health has 414 Employees.
- Proteus Digital Health grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- Proteus Digital Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Proteus Digital Health?
Welcome to Proteus Digital Health, a leading innovator spearheading the Digital Medicines revolution. Join our unique collection of innovative engineers, scientists, designers, developers, clinicians, and other digital health pioneers, and assist us with achieving our compelling vision, â€œHealthcare for Everyone, Everywhere.â€ Proteus is creating a new category of pharmaceuticals: Digital Medicines. Digital Medicine includes drugs that communicate when theyâ€™ve been taken, wearable sensors that capture physiologic response, applications that support patient self-care and physician decision making, and data analytics to serve the needs of doctors and health systems. The goal of Digital Medicine is to empower patients and their families, enable physicians and health systems to more effectively manage risk and ensure that outcomes are reliably achieved. For more information, visit www.proteus.com.keywords:Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Pharmaceuticals