Proteon Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Proteon Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.6M per year.
- Proteon Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Proteon Pharmaceuticals has 62 Employees.
- Proteon Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Proteon Pharmaceuticals currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Proteon Pharmaceuticals?
Proteon Pharmaceuticals SA is an innovative biotech company using bacteriophages as the foundation for preventing and eradicating bacterial diseases in food animals, humans and plants. Bacteriophages are naturally existing organisms occurring in the microbiome.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Proteon Pharmaceuticals News
Pharma firm gets over 2mln euros to fight animal antibiotics in human food ... Proteon Pharma has begun developing environmentally-friendly ...
Zacks Investment Research cut Proteon Therapeutics from a “buy” rating to a ... focuses on the development of pharmaceuticals to address the ...
Since Proteon Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:PRTO) and Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:VNDA) are part of the Biotechnology industry, ...