Project Access Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Project Access's estimated annual revenue is currently $42.6M per year.
- Project Access's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- Project Access has 132 Employees.
- Project Access grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Project Access currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Project Access?
Project Access a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1999 is the leading provider of vital on-site health, education & employment services to families, children, and seniors. Our goal is to give families the tools needed to break the cycle of poverty by becoming healthier, further educated, and financially stable. Project Access operates Family and Senior Resource Centers at over 60 properties located in California, Arizona, Colorado, Maryland, and North Carolina. In 2017, Project Access programs successfully served over 15,000 people.keywords:N/A