ProgenyHealth Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ProgenyHealth's estimated annual revenue is currently $43.2M per year.
- ProgenyHealth received $Undisclosed in venture funding in February 2018.
- ProgenyHealth's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- ProgenyHealth has 160 Employees.
- ProgenyHealth grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- ProgenyHealth currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ProgenyHealth?
ProgenyHealth is a leading provider of care management solutions for premature and medically complex newborns. Our program promotes appropriate utilization, improves access, educates family members and reduces costs. Progeny's foundation is built on evidence-based best practices, timely communication, and ongoing collaboration with clients and providers. This proactive approach has resulted in our expansion into 50 states and significant and reproducible cost savings for our clients.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers