Progenity Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Progenity's estimated annual revenue is currently $85.4M per year.
- Progenity received $125.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Progenity's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Progenity's total funding is $150.5M.
- Progenity has 551 Employees.
- Progenity grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Progenity currently has 12 job openings.
What Is Progenity?
Progenity helps patients and their families Prepare for Life, with medically relevant health information starting before conception, through pregnancy, childhood, and adulthood. Using our highly-complex molecular diagnostic testing, healthcare providers can access the most advanced genomic technology to guide patient care at critical life stages.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics