Professional Recovery Consultants Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Professional Recovery Consultants's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.4M per year.
- Professional Recovery Consultants's estimated revenue per employee is $159,600
- Professional Recovery Consultants's total funding is $87.1M.
- Professional Recovery Consultants has 40 Employees.
- Professional Recovery Consultants grew their employee count by -7% last year.
Professional Recovery Consultants Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Professional Recovery Consultants?
PRC is a full-service debt collection agency that is PPMS certified through the ACA (American Collectors Association). PRC is a private, family business that was founded in 1979. We offer 1st party and 3rd party collection services, pre-service call center services and other customer service call center functions to the health care, utility, banking, education, commercial and government industries.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Professional Recovery Consultants News
The program will focus on accelerating the recovery of the hospitality industry as professionals continue to navigate the post-pandemic...
For instance, in January 2020, Professional Recovery Consultants (PRC) ... Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting...
Think accountants, IT workers, consultants, all of those office jobs many people were commuting to before the pandemic.
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|