Prodigy Finance Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Prodigy Finance's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.7M per year.
- Prodigy Finance's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Prodigy Finance's total funding is $1.3B.
- Prodigy Finance has 198 Employees.
- Prodigy Finance grew their employee count by -24% last year.
- Prodigy Finance currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Prodigy Finance?
Funding shouldn't be a barrier to education. Prodigy Finance was started by three INSEAD MBA graduates who experienced the difficulties of financing an international degree first-hand. In 2007, we decided to solve this problem and revolutionise the market. We offer funding to international postgraduate students attending top universities. Without the need for a cosigner, collateral or guarantor. Our loans are collectively funded by a community of alumni, institutional investors and qualified private investors who receive both a financial and social return by helping aspiring students achieve their goals. Almost 80% of our borrowers said they had no other way of financing their studies, so we like to think that we're helping educate the world. To learn more, please visit us at http://prodigyfinance.com/ Risk Warning: Investing is restricted to high net worth and sophisticated investors who understand the risks, including potential loss of capital and difficulty to sell. Capital at risk. You can view the full risk warning at http://bit.ly/prodigyfinance_riskwarning.PSL30012017_LI_CAT4keywords:Banking,Crowdfunding,Finance,Human Resources Hr