ProFrac Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ProFrac Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $151.7M per year.
- ProFrac Services's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- ProFrac Services has 619 Employees.
- ProFrac Services grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- ProFrac Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ProFrac Services?
ProFrac began operations in the Permian Basin in September 2016 and the Marcellus/Utica in October of the same year. The vision of ProFrac Services was to again shake up the pressure pumping market by bringing better equipment to market than currently available. Our manufacturing facility sits on 20+ acres and allows ProFrac to build custom designed equipment. Our high pressure pumps are designed with today's modern longer laterals / multi-well pads in mind. Putting an emphasis on reliability and safety in our equipment has allowed greater up-time leading to better efficiency for our customers. ProFrac Services is committed to delivering proven solutions to our customers while driving innovationkeywords:N/A