Private Diagnostic Clinic Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Private Diagnostic Clinic's estimated annual revenue is currently $68M per year.
- Private Diagnostic Clinic's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Private Diagnostic Clinic has 252 Employees.
- Private Diagnostic Clinic grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Private Diagnostic Clinic currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Private Diagnostic Clinic?
The Private Diagnostic Clinic (PDC) is the physician practice of Duke Health. It is one of the first and the largest academic multi-specialty group practices in the United States. The PDC is a member-led organization more than 1,600 members, and is governed by a Board of Managers. As a professional limited liability company (PLLC), the PDC owns and operates primary care and specialty care clinics in central and eastern North Carolina, as well as the Triad. Through a diverse and integrated network of providers, patients have convenient, accessible and high quality primary and specialty care close to home. In addition to patient care, PDC members conduct cutting-edge research and train the future health care workforce as faculty in the Duke University School of Medicine. The PDC collaborates with other entities within the Duke University Health System to expand opportunities and advance Duke's clinical, research and academic missions.keywords:N/A