Priory Hospitality Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Priory Hospitality Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.8M per year.
- Priory Hospitality Group's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Priory Hospitality Group has 125 Employees.
- Priory Hospitality Group grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Priory Hospitality Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Priory Hospitality Group?
Priory Hospitality Group is a hotel, banquet and food service organization based on Pittsburgh's North Shore. The Priory Hotel is a 42 room historic boutique hotel located in a restored Benedictine monastery, while the adjoining Grand Hall event space is set in an historic former Roman Catholic church. The Grand Hall can host events up to 350 people for sit down service, and 500+ for cocktails, and hosts more than 140 events per year -- 75 or so which are wedding receptions. Priory Fine Pastries is our retail and commercial bakery, located in the Deutschtown section of the North Side. PFP produces a wide variety of scrumptious baked goods, including fantastic cupcakes. Last, Priory Hotel Consulting is our hospitality consulting arm, which assists clients in hotel development and operations.keywords:N/A