Priority Life Care Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Priority Life Care's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.5M per year.
- Priority Life Care's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Priority Life Care has 61 Employees.
- Priority Life Care grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Priority Life Care currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Priority Life Care?
Priority Life Care owns and operates senior living communities. Our purpose at PLC is to support independence to our residents through our well-trained staff. Each and every role in our organization is has a purpose to aid our residents and enable well-being. We believe with the right training, and given the proper tools, our employees are able to provide not only the medical and supportive care that our residents deserve, but also the highest quality of amenities and services that promote overall wellness and independence. And lastly, we provide and seek out ways to make senior care affordable. We will work with local, state and federal programs that offer assistance to elderly.keywords:N/A