Princeton Consumer Research Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Princeton Consumer Research's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.7M per year.
- Princeton Consumer Research's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- Princeton Consumer Research has 56 Employees.
- Princeton Consumer Research grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Princeton Consumer Research currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Princeton Consumer Research?
Our core team have been extensively-published experts in this field since the early 1990's and continue to provide their expertise in clinical trials focusing on the cosmetic, beauty, toiletry, personal care and baby care industries. We are industry experts in claims substantiation studies and pride ourselves on our ability to provide the relevant procedures necessary to substantiate each specific claim in-keeping with the most current regulations. We continue to conduct our studies for the leading retailers and supermarkets, the high-end luxury skin care industry, independent start-up brands and the major cosmetic manufacturers around the world. Whatever your testing needs, Princeton Consumer Research can help you from the initial concept of product development to seeing tangible goods on the shelves by delivering up-to-date, efficient and approved processes for you throughout our business relationship.keywords:N/A