Pride Global Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pride Global's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.9M per year.
- Pride Global's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Pride Global has 149 Employees.
- Pride Global grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Pride Global currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pride Global?
Pride Global is a minority-owned integrated human capital solutions & advisory firm headquartered in New York with operating companies throughout the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India and Brazil. The Pride Global network of companies focuses on a diverse array of human resources solutions including managed services, vendor management, payroll programs, business process optimization, and staffing for both direct hire and contingent labor. Pride Global companies include the following: PrideOne, Russell Tobin, PrideBPO, PrideHealth, PrideTech, and Pride India. Our mission is to treat our stakeholders better than anyone in our industry by attracting, equipping and retaining the best individuals who will work as a team to achieve our corporate objectives. We are #22 on Staffing Industry Analyst's list of 2016 Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the U.S.keywords:N/A