Price Chopper Supermarkets Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing

Claim your profile

Overview

Location:
Schenectady, NY USA
Total Funding:N/A
Industry:Supermarkets
Founded:1932
Lead Investor(s):N/A

Employee Data

  • Price Chopper Supermarkets has 4915 Employees.(?)
  • Price Chopper Supermarkets currently has 1 job openings.

Supermarket operator The Golub Corporation offers tasty come-ons such as table-ready meals, gift certificates, automatic discount cards, and a hotline where cooks answer food-related queries. Golub operates 100-plus Price Chopper supermarkets in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, upstate New York, northeastern Pennsylvania, and Vermont. It also runs Mini Chopper service stations and convenience stores. Golub has discontinued its HouseCalls home delivery service. Brothers Bill and Ben Golub founded the company in 1932. The Golub family owns 45% of the firm and has turned down offers to sell it. Employees own the other 55% of Golub.

keywords:N/A