Premier Performance Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Premier Performance's estimated annual revenue is currently $48.8M per year.
- Premier Performance's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Premier Performance has 148 Employees.
- Premier Performance grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Premier Performance currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Premier Performance?
Premier Performance got its start back in 1999 when our founder, Rus Michaelson, got excited about adding power to his Ford Power Stroke using a propane injection kit from Bully Dog. That passion for performance quickly grew into a business that has expanded into over 300 product lines, five warehouses, and over 100 employees ready to meet your distribution needs. We are known across the industry for the relationships we value with both our dealers and our vendors. Our distinct level of service was recognized and rewarded when we were recently named the 2012 SEMA Warehouse Distributor of the Year.keywords:N/A