Precision Diagnostics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Precision Diagnostics's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.5M per year.
- Precision Diagnostics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Precision Diagnostics has 145 Employees.
- Precision Diagnostics grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Precision Diagnostics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Precision Diagnostics?
Precision Diagnostics, a leader in clinical laboratory testing and medication adherence monitoring, is transforming healthcare through the delivery of comprehensive, insightful clinical data that can help improve patient outcomes and manage costs. Specializing in providing quantitative drug testing, Precision Diagnostics innovative state-of-the art technology provides insurers, pharmacies, medical practitioners, and patients with new levels of visibility and transparency that allows doctors to better assess patients medication adherence, ensure patient compliance, and improve outcomes. Precision Diagnostics is based in San Diego, and operates throughout the US.keywords:N/A