Powershop Australia Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Powershop Australia's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.7M per year.
- Powershop Australia's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Powershop Australia has 53 Employees.
- Powershop Australia grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Powershop Australia currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Powershop Australia?
Established in Australia in 2014, Powershop is owned by Meridian Energy - Australasia's largest renewable energy generation company. Powershop was launched to turn the energy industry on its head - putting customers needs and experiences first. We give over 100,000 customers across Victoria, New South Wales and South East Queensland control of their energy, so they can save more and make a difference. We're based out of Melbourne CBD and our team of about 60 comprises of curious people with a love for the customer and a hunger for shared success. We're on a mission to change the energy industry for good. If that sounds like you would like to do, visit https://www.meridianenergy.co.nz/about-us/meridian-careers for our current role openings or feel free to hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org - we would love to hear from you.keywords:N/A