PowerPay - home improvement financing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PowerPay - home improvement financing's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.6M per year.
- PowerPay - home improvement financing's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- PowerPay - home improvement financing has 55 Employees.
- PowerPay - home improvement financing grew their employee count by 244% last year.
- PowerPay - home improvement financing currently has 1 job openings.
What Is PowerPay - home improvement financing?
POWERpay is a digital lending platform for the home improvement industry. Our fully automated technology offers near-instant approvals on loans up to $100,000, helping homeowners translate expensive home improvement projects into low monthly fees that can be paid over time. \n\nUnlike other digital lending platforms, POWERpay is a fully independent company that is committed to delivering loans with no extra fees or added costs in order to offer the lowest monthly payment possible to our customers. After all, the more affordable the loan, the bigger the possibilities for the home.\n\nPOWERpay offers unsecured consumer loans for home improvement projects through a network of qualified contractors, builders, and home improvement businesses. Our loans start as low as 8.99% with terms of up to 15 years and maximum loans of $100,000. No prepayment penalties or hidden costs, just the lowest monthly payments to ensure the best home improvements.keywords:saas