Portsmouth Regional Hospital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital's estimated annual revenue is currently $60.2M per year.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital has 223 Employees.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital currently has 33 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Portsmouth Regional Hospital?
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCAthe nation's largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the Seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and also is one of the area's largest employers. Named Best Hospital on the Seacoast for 2017, Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. For more information about Portsmouth's services and physicians, visit: www.portsmouthhospital.comkeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Portsmouth Regional Hospital News
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the first on the Seacoast to treat carotid artery disease and prevent future strokes using a new procedure ...
That bullishness comes, in part, from his long-standing relationship with Portsmouth Regional Hospital and the hospital's recently announced ...
Police: Wrong-way DWI driver crashes on I-95 in Portsmouth .... Both men were transported to Portsmouth Regional Hospital for injuries ...