Port Waratah Coal Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Port Waratah Coal Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.4M per year.
- Port Waratah Coal Services's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- Port Waratah Coal Services has 149 Employees.
- Port Waratah Coal Services grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Port Waratah Coal Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Port Waratah Coal Services?
Port Waratah Coal Services have been receiving, stockpiling, blending and loading coal for export in the Port of Newcastle for 40 years. We own and manage the Kooragang and Carrington Coal Terminals, with a combined capacity of 145 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). We have approximately 350 employees working across our business, operating our terminals 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. We pride ourselves on our ability to adapt to meet the needs of customers by innovating new ways of working. Health, safety, environmental, social and economic aspects are integrated throughout our decision making, activities and processes. This means that we continuously strive to understand and fulfil our responsibilities as an employer and community member, as well as meet our legal obligations. Our operations play a vital role as a conduit between the Hunter Valley and the world. We dont buy or sell coal. We dont own or manage the mines, the railways or the vessels. We are a local business who provides services to the local coal industry. To learn more about our operations or employment opportunities please visit our website.keywords:N/A