Poppin Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Poppin's estimated annual revenue is currently $49.4M per year.
- Poppin received $17.0M in venture funding in August 2014.
- Poppin's estimated revenue per employee is $287,000
- Poppin has 172 Employees.
- Poppin grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Poppin currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Poppin?
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why we've reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, we've created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture and supplies while lowering prices and reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand and culture. Recognized by Crain's as one of NY's fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Boston. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices and sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide. Work happy isnt just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional and unconventional perks and pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion,Household & Personal Products,Personal Products,Retail