Polyarc Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Polyarc's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.6M per year.
- Polyarc's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Polyarc's total funding is $12.5M.
- Polyarc has 37 Employees.
- Polyarc grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Polyarc currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Polyarc?
Polyarcￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs studio, located between the SoDo and Pioneer Square neighborhoods of Seattle, was formed not only to build groundbreaking player experiences, but also to champion a culture where deep collaboration, creative expression, and high player value are at the forefront of every innovation. Captivated by the continuing advancements of virtual reality, Polyarc's founders found it impossible to ignore such energizing and momentous possibilities. After leaving Bungie in 2015, they struck out on their own, seizing the unmistakable opportunity to make an impact on the future of game development.keywords:N/A