Polestar Solutions & Services India Pvt. Ltd. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Polestar Solutions & Services India Pvt. Ltd.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $35.1M per year.
- Polestar Solutions & Services India Pvt. Ltd.'s estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Polestar Solutions & Services India Pvt. Ltd. has 242 Employees.
- Polestar Solutions & Services India Pvt. Ltd. grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Polestar Solutions & Services India Pvt. Ltd. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Polestar Solutions & Services India Pvt. Ltd.?
Polestar is a Noida based services firm delivering Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions and services on Qlik, Microsoft Power BI and SAS. We are a Qlik Elite Partner and Microsoft Silver Partner in Data Analytics and have a track record of delivering BI solutions to 50+ large enterprises including Fortune 500 companies in industries like Manufacturing, Consumer Durables, E-commerce, IT/ITES, Retail and Insurance. Having worked with Fortune 500 companies, our team comes with years of experience in planning and building solutions across different industries. They put their expertise in empowering our clients with relevant and timely insights which equip them to make better decisions, resulting in improved business performance. What sets us apart from the competition is first, our focus on creating a culture of innovation and value creation and second, our ability to communicate with your business users, using the language of your business. Our expertise and deep passion for what we do has brought us many accolades. The list includes: - 1st rank in Deloitte's Tech Fast50 List in the Asia-Pacific Region, 2017 - Listed in Top- 20 Asia Pacific Region Financial Times 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific, 2018 - Featured on The Silicon Review magazine for our class apart BI implementation in the Asia Pacific Region. - Elite Qlik Partner. Also, a member of the Qlik Partner Advisory Council for APAC Regionkeywords:N/A