Polaris Logistics Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Polaris Logistics Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.1M per year.
- Polaris Logistics Group's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Polaris Logistics Group has 52 Employees.
- Polaris Logistics Group grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- Polaris Logistics Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Polaris Logistics Group?
Polaris Logistics Group uses cutting-edge technology to ensure that our customers loads reach their destinations on-time and on-target. Our team believes communication with carriers is vital, and we provide consistent updates regarding the status of our customers loads throughout the delivery process. Since its founding in 2013, the Polaris philosophy has always been to create exceptional value for customers. To do so, our team of experts seeks out the most cost-effective supply chain solution for our customers. Our list of services includes Dry Van, Temperature Controlled Reefers, LTL Freight, Flatbed Freight, Intermodal Freight and Expedited Freight. As a 3PL leader, Polaris offers strategic planning, innovative solutions and a commitment to communication throughout the delivery process. Polaris is more than a logistics companywe're your partner. We strive to meet your specific freight needs, and we do so with integrity and honesty.keywords:N/A