Polar Asset Management Partners Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Polar Asset Management Partners's estimated revenue is currently $12M per year.
- Polar Asset Management Partners's estimated revenue per employee is $187984
- Polar Asset Management Partners has 64 Employees.
- Polar Asset Management Partners grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Polar Asset Management Partners currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Polar Asset Management Partners?
Founded in 1991, Polar Asset Management Partners has built a reputation as Canada's leading multi-strategy hedge fund firm. Led by a seasoned team of portfolio managers, analysts and risk managers that are committed to generating attractive risk-adjusted returns with a keen focus on capital preservation. Our track record is a model of resilience, one which we've continually strengthened by enduring multiple market corrections and applying their valuable lessons. Polar offers investors a range of proven, stress-tested strategies - all accessible through custom portfolios or stand-alone commingled funds.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Connor, Clark &...||$51.3M||265||15%|
|RBC PH&N Invest...||$41.5M||102||-46%|
|GWL Realty Advi...||$111.9M||552||7%|