Platform9 Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Platform9 Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.9M per year.
- Platform9 Systems received $22.0M in venture funding in June 2017.
- Platform9 Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Platform9 Systems's total funding is $36.5M.
- Platform9 Systems has 103 Employees.
- Platform9 Systems grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Platform9 Systems currently has 16 job openings.
What Is Platform9 Systems?
Platform9 delivers a SaaS-managed hybrid cloud solution that turns existing infrastructure into a cloud, instantly. We help enterprises drive digital transformation by enabling them to manage VMs, Containers and Serverless Functions on ANY infrastructure on-premises, in public clouds, or at the edge with a self-service, simple and unified experience. Customers such as Cadence, Autodesk, Splunk, EBSCO, Bitly, LogMeIn, and Aruba see upwards of 300 percent improvement in IT efficiency, 33 percent faster time to market, and 50-80 percent improvement in data center utilization and cost reduction. The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, and is backed by Redpoint Ventures, Menlo Ventures, Canvas Ventures, and HPE.keywords:Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Information Security,Security,Storage, saas