Planned Parenthood of New York City Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Planned Parenthood of New York City's estimated revenue is currently $65.1M per year.
- Planned Parenthood of New York City's estimated revenue per employee is $243708
- Planned Parenthood of New York City has 267 Employees.
- Planned Parenthood of New York City grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Planned Parenthood of New York City currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Planned Parenthood of New York City?
For nearly 100 years, Planned Parenthood of New York City (PPNYC) has been a beacon of hope for the thousands of women, teens, and families who rely on us for essential reproductive health care, innovative educational programs, and effective advocacy. Believing that "Planning is Power," we promote awareness about contraception as part of our commitment to prevention and proactive education. Likewise, our community and educational initiatives empower teens and adults to make informed and healthy decisions. At the same time, PPNYC works to protect the right of every woman to decide for herself when and whether to become a parent. With your ongoing support, PPNYC will continue to provide critical information, skills, and care to all individuals, regardless of age, income, or circumstance.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|UBMD Internal M...||$23.8M||96||9%|
|Premier Senior ...||$13M||52||8%|
|Greater New Yor...||$13.8M||54||6%|
|Better Home Hea...||$19.4M||73||1%|
|Finger Lakes Co...||$26.7M||108||9%|