Planetary Science Institute Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Planetary Science Institute's estimated annual revenue is currently $12M per year.
- Planetary Science Institute's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- Planetary Science Institute has 118 Employees.
- Planetary Science Institute grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Planetary Science Institute currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Planetary Science Institute?
The Planetary Science Institute (PSI) is dedicated to Solar System exploration. Our scientists are involved in numerous NASA and international missions and our broad field of research includes the study of Mars and other planets, the Moon, asteroids, comets, interplanetary dust, impact physics, the origin of the solar system, extra-solar planet formation, dynamics, the rise of life, and other areas of research. For information on our current projects and missions, please visit our website at www.psi.edu and visit our Facebook page. PSI conducts fieldwork on all continents. Our scientists are based in dozens of states and the District of Columbia and in various countries across the globe including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Latvia, Russia, South Africa, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. Our team is actively involved in science education and public outreach though school programs, children's books, popular science books, and art. The Institute was established in 1972 as a private, nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation and maintains its headquarters in Tucson, Arizona.keywords:N/A