Pivot Point Consulting Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pivot Point Consulting's estimated annual revenue is currently $36.4M per year.
- Pivot Point Consulting's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Pivot Point Consulting has 251 Employees.
- Pivot Point Consulting grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Pivot Point Consulting currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pivot Point Consulting?
Pivot Point Consulting is a healthcare IT consulting leader specializing in strategic advisory services, EHR and ERP implementation, training and activation, project management and PMO, optimization, technology services, managed services, and permanent placement. Our clients range from large multi-hospital networks to academic institutions, pediatric hospitals, and local community clinics. We've earned industry and workplace quality recognition, including: Highest Rated Vendor in KLAS Implementation Services Select Category (July 2017 report), #1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting in the Select Category in 2016, and #9 in Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2016. Practices: Epic®, Cerner®, Siemens®, Allscripts®, MEDITECH®, McKesson®, GE Centricity®, eClinicalWorks®, NextGen® CPSI®, MEDHOST®, athenahealth® and Facets®.keywords:N/A