Pillar Biosciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pillar Biosciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.3M per year.
- Pillar Biosciences received $18.0M in venture funding in May 2016.
- Pillar Biosciences's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Pillar Biosciences's total funding is $18M.
- Pillar Biosciences has 60 Employees.
- Pillar Biosciences grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- Pillar Biosciences currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pillar Biosciences?
Pillar Biosciences aims to "Make Precision Medicine Accessible" by developing and manufacturing targeted next-generation sequencing (NGS)-based assays and software for today's high-throughput specialty NGS laboratories. Through our SLIMamp technology (a multiplex overlapping PCR chemistry) Pillar offers a streamlined, robust and economical workflow with high mapping and on-target metrics. In conjunction with the SLIMamp assay technology, Pillar Biosciences has an informatics pipeline called the Pillar Variant Analysis Toolkit (PiVAT) that is not only highly accurate, enabling somatic variant calls down to 1% allele frequency without use of Unique Identifiers (UIDs), but also fast and efficient, returning valuable sample data quickly. For higher-sensitivity applications such as cell-free DNA analyses, Pillar Biosciences has developed a dedicated assay technology for cell-free DNA that uses UID methodology, to work with the PiVAT pipeline to drive sensitivity down to 0.1%-0.2%.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals