Pi Sigma Epsilon, University of Michigan Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pi Sigma Epsilon, University of Michigan's estimated annual revenue is currently $18M per year.
- Pi Sigma Epsilon, University of Michigan's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- Pi Sigma Epsilon, University of Michigan has 72 Employees.
- Pi Sigma Epsilon, University of Michigan grew their employee count by 53% last year.
- Pi Sigma Epsilon, University of Michigan currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pi Sigma Epsilon, University of Michigan?
Pi Sigma Epsilon is the only co-ed business fraternity with an emphasis in sales, marketing, and management. The Pi Sigma Epsilon, Eta Iota chapter at the University of Michigan was founded in 2015 and has since grown to include over 90 active members, while still growing. Our mission is to develop the general business and professional skills of our members through experiential learning and professional development. This includes an ambitious new member term, participation in consulting projects with local and national companies, and the opportunity for positions on the Executive and Auxiliary Boards. Diversity is at the core of our philosophy, so while our emphasis is in the fields of sales, marketing, and management, we are open to all majors.keywords:N/A