Photomath Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Photomath's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.8M per year.
- Photomath received $6.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Photomath's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Photomath's total funding is $6M.
- Photomath has 171 Employees.
- Photomath grew their employee count by 131% last year.
- Photomath currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Photomath?
Learning math doesn't have to be a struggle! Meet Photomath, the award-winning math coach that gives every student math superpowers. Photomath reads and solves mathematical problems instantly by using the camera of your mobile device. With detailed step-by-step explanations and animated instructions, Photomath makes math easy to understand and master. A handful of help for students, parents and teachers!keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
The addition of Photomath to its offering will aid students in understanding how to approach a problem. Utilizing a mobile phone's camera to ...
partnership with Photomath, the world's most used math education app. ... MyPedia users between Grade 5-8 will get upgraded to Photomath ...
To access the feature, users simply “press and hold” on the Snapchat camera when a math equation is in view, and Photomath's math solver ...